Share
Go down
avatar
Posts : 286
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 22
Location : LeXiSlAnD!!!!!!!! : O
View user profile

Talking to Self!

on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Okay. So the game is to tell Us what kinds of things you say when your talking to yourself (and for effect, explain where or what your doing when you say these things). For example:


"Hmmm. Man, i really need to get that done, then i need to go straighten my hair...... I wonder where that money went, Why won't my zipper zip up?? Oh Gross!!!" I say as I walk out of the bathroom holding my purse with the broken zipper.

Have Fun!! ^^
avatar
Posts : 220
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Connecticut
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:09 pm
*I really should get that paper done before tomorrow... then again I've got time to do it, I'll wait." Watching videos on youtube while updating my facebook status, "Wow, these interviews are fun. "
avatar
Moderator
Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : The Death Star
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:36 pm
-Lexci- wrote:Okay. So the game is to tell Us what kinds of things you say when your talking to yourself (and for effect, explain where or what your doing when you say these things). For example:


"Hmmm. Man, i really need to get that done, then i need to go straighten my hair...... I wonder where that money went, Why won't my zipper zip up?? Oh Gross!!!" I say as I walk out of the bathroom holding my purse with the broken zipper.

Have Fun!! ^^
Why does everyone freak over this?

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon
avatar
Posts : 286
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 22
Location : LeXiSlAnD!!!!!!!! : O
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 pm
DJ. wrote:
-Lexci- wrote:Okay. So the game is to tell Us what kinds of things you say when your talking to yourself (and for effect, explain where or what your doing when you say these things). For example:


"Hmmm. Man, i really need to get that done, then i need to go straighten my hair...... I wonder where that money went, Why won't my zipper zip up?? Oh Gross!!!" I say as I walk out of the bathroom holding my purse with the broken zipper.

Have Fun!! ^^
Why does everyone freak over this?

Freak over what DJ?
avatar
Moderator
Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : The Death Star
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm
-Lexci- wrote:
DJ. wrote:
-Lexci- wrote:Okay. So the game is to tell Us what kinds of things you say when your talking to yourself (and for effect, explain where or what your doing when you say these things). For example:


"Hmmm. Man, i really need to get that done, then i need to go straighten my hair...... I wonder where that money went, Why won't my zipper zip up?? Oh Gross!!!" I say as I walk out of the bathroom holding my purse with the broken zipper.

Have Fun!! ^^
Why does everyone freak over this?

Freak over what DJ?
The underlined area...

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon
avatar
Posts : 286
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 22
Location : LeXiSlAnD!!!!!!!! : O
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:31 pm
Haha. I was talking about the purse zipper.
avatar
Moderator
Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : The Death Star
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:40 pm
Then what was the oh gross for? O_o

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon
avatar
Posts : 286
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 22
Location : LeXiSlAnD!!!!!!!! : O
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 pm
-GIggles- That's for me to know and you to never find out. ;]
avatar
Moderator
Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : The Death Star
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm
O RLY?
Toilet Paper on bottom of shoe?
Girl not washing hands?

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon
avatar
Posts : 286
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 22
Location : LeXiSlAnD!!!!!!!! : O
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 pm
NOpe. ^^ Nothin of your concern.
avatar
Moderator
Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : The Death Star
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:38 pm
I'm sure its of some concern thank you.

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon
avatar
Posts : 286
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 22
Location : LeXiSlAnD!!!!!!!! : O
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:51 pm
Yes, but not to you. =]
avatar
Moderator
Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : The Death Star
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 pm
O RLY?

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon
Posts : 618
Join date : 2009-11-01
Location : Windy
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 pm
*Insert Beatles Song*

"Sings out loud"
avatar
Posts : 286
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 22
Location : LeXiSlAnD!!!!!!!! : O
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:41 pm
haha.

I really need to get that homework done, Then i need to go on a walk for that one thing. MMmmm, now doesn't he look fine. -says while watching tv-
avatar
Moderator
Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : The Death Star
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:51 pm
I think I should get off the forums and go do my gay homework....

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon
avatar
Posts : 286
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 22
Location : LeXiSlAnD!!!!!!!! : O
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:00 am
Wow... SOmeone really needs a happy shot. -says quietly, so Dj doesn't hear- Ouch! Dang it! -gets a paper cut while reading- I really need to pay more attenti...... *jaw drops* .... *mouth waters*... That smells really good. MOM!!!! Can I have one of those brownies?!?! -runs down stairs to get one-
avatar
Posts : 220
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Connecticut
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:13 pm
"I'm starving, I wish there was more chicken so I could make another sandwich." Sitting with my laptop, listening to some music. "I need to get up, but I'm too comfy. Blech this isn't fair." >:[
avatar
Posts : 286
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 22
Location : LeXiSlAnD!!!!!!!! : O
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:27 pm
*giggles*stares at the computer screen*giggles again*cntinues to stare, smiling* bursts out laughing* HAha!!!! Garden nomes!!!! The dark... scariness... I'm gonna pee my pants too!!!! *laughs really hard*
avatar
Moderator
Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : The Death Star
View user profile

Re: Talking to Self!

on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:39 pm
*I wish that one girl would see the girl I like in the hall and talk to her....I really need to get off here and finish the dimensions for my drawing I did today....*

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon
Sponsored content

Re: Talking to Self!

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum