Steam accounts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steam accounts

Post by MR.RPG on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:10 am

does anyone have a Steam account?

MR.RPG
Teacher
Teacher

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 21
Location : you know... a place...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by DJ. on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:56 pm

I does,and Xfire,and msn.

DJ.
Punishers
Punishers

Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 24
Location : The Death Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by MR.RPG on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:06 am

whats your steam name? mines crazysnail95

MR.RPG
Teacher
Teacher

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 21
Location : you know... a place...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by DJ. on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Its astrangeman I think.

DJ.
Punishers
Punishers

Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 24
Location : The Death Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Killamanhunter on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:49 am

I use Kriegsmarine

Killamanhunter
Drafters
Drafters

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-11-28
Location : I'm in your pants!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by MR.RPG on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:57 pm

if you have steam you might want to check it out because steams having a big christmas sale

MR.RPG
Teacher
Teacher

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 21
Location : you know... a place...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by DJ. on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 pm

MR.RPG wrote:if you have steam you might want to check it out because steams having a big christmas sale
They have any free games for the weekend?

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon

DJ.
Punishers
Punishers

Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 24
Location : The Death Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by MR.RPG on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:18 pm

I didnt get any(yet) although i usualy get a bunch of free 3 day play time games.
there are alot of game on sale for less then $5 now, and the sale goes through till the 3rd of January

MR.RPG
Teacher
Teacher

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 21
Location : you know... a place...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by DJ. on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Can you say Gmod/TF2,when I get cash....

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon

DJ.
Punishers
Punishers

Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 24
Location : The Death Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by MR.RPG on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:41 pm

I can say TF2 is now cut down to $14.99, and Gmod is now $7.49 Very Happy so you now need less cash

MR.RPG
Teacher
Teacher

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 21
Location : you know... a place...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Durandal on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 am

I do! My STEAM Name is Durandel.

Durandal
Attainer
Attainer

Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-01-07
Age : 21
Location : Pripyat, Ukraine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Maikuolan on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 am

Don't like steam.. don't use it. XD

I do, however, have an XFire account.

Maikuolan
Teacher
Teacher

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 29
Location : Perth, Western Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by DJ. on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 pm

I has XFire too!

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon

DJ.
Punishers
Punishers

Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 24
Location : The Death Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Redcoat on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 pm

I do, but due to ideological opposition I don't play any game with Steam involved. So you won't see me on. XD

Redcoat
Professor
Professor

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by King Calamity on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 pm

What, because of DRM? Because Steam makes DRM slightly less retarded.

King Calamity
Punishers
Punishers

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 22
Location : Bergurath 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Redcoat on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Because it doesn't work, cheated me out of $60, and because of DRM. Laughing

Redcoat
Professor
Professor

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Maikuolan on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Amen to that. Razz

Maikuolan
Teacher
Teacher

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 29
Location : Perth, Western Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Durandal on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:41 am

It works for me; how did it cheat out of you 60 dollars, and what's so bad about DRM?

Durandal
Attainer
Attainer

Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-01-07
Age : 21
Location : Pripyat, Ukraine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Redcoat on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 am

I'm not entirely sure, but for some reason it won't accept my version of Team Fortress 2, and it won't let me play Portal any longer.

I'll start a debate about DRM elsewhere if you so choose, but suffice to say that corporate control of culture is no good precedent.

Redcoat
Professor
Professor

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by DJ. on Fri May 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Does anyone have the new Altitude free game?

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon

DJ.
Punishers
Punishers

Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 24
Location : The Death Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Killamanhunter on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:43 am

scratch my Steam name, search these few things and one of them should work..

nimdA esreveR
nimdA wobniaR
hsaD wobniaR

Killamanhunter
Drafters
Drafters

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-11-28
Location : I'm in your pants!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by DJ. on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm

None of those work...

_________________
Ickus wrote:
"DJ-Proudly Strange since 1782"

Has won the the attention-deficit award courtesy of Lyon

DJ.
Punishers
Punishers

Posts : 1695
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 24
Location : The Death Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Killamanhunter on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:40 pm

DJ. wrote:None of those work...

here:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ReverseUrl

Killamanhunter
Drafters
Drafters

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-11-28
Location : I'm in your pants!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam accounts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum