Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tonyiommi14
tonyiommi14

Nasty Habit Empty Nasty Habit

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 pm
My first fan fic in AGES. Grim, but here is the intro.

Smoke filled the air as the man exhaled.

“You smoke? Nasty habit, but I just don’t how to live without it. An addiction ya know. I can’t remember exactly how I started doing it. Probably from the stress. My job really can get stressful. I doubt there is a man out there that could do it easy. There are just too many emotions involved with it. Well from the start at least. Overtime, you just… you just begin to lose all of the feelings you once had. Every assignment the same thing. And after you do it as long as… well as long as me, you just, have no emotion left in you. But it makes my life easier. And that is all that matters. Isn’t it? Oh well, enough about me. How about you? I’m sure you have a story or two tha-“

A timer began beeping. This triggered the man to leave the room for a moment. When he returned, he had with him a can of gasoline. He began to dump it all over the room. As he did this, he began to speak again.

“I don’t understand why people hate me. I mean, everyone has dreamt of doing what I do. They’re just too scared to do it. I mean, I don’t see what the problem is. Do you?”

He finished the can off and threw it to the ground. He then began to leave the room for the last time, but as he was about to leave the room, he took one last inhalation of his cigarette and blew it out.

“Nasty, nasty habit.”

He flicked his cigarette on to the ground and the room ignited into a fireball. As he left the house, he heard the muffled screams of the woman he had left tied to a chair in the room. He stopped at the front door and smiled. Then he proceeded to walk down the street casually.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Nasty Habit Empty Re: Nasty Habit

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:21 pm
This seems cool. I'm interested in seeing more of this.
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:57 pm
O.O More plz! Now I'm intruiged. (OR however you spell it.)
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 pm
Wow, quite grim indeed, yet it has definitely caught my attention.

Please, write some more.
Ducky
Ducky

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 pm
Dude. This is twisted, yet intriguing. Reminds me of that one movie with the Rob Zombie music.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum