Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zan105
Zan105

Chapter 1 : Arizona's Playground - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1 : Arizona's Playground

Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:14 pm
"I don't care what you guys do... I'm having a look around before things get dark and creepy..." He released his clip and reloaded the missing bullets. He slapped in a regular clip and changed his pistol back to a single fire. "Who's coming with me?"
Chef
Chef
Admin

Chapter 1 : Arizona's Playground - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1 : Arizona's Playground

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:03 am
Kazuki let out a sigh of relief. It appeared they would be safe for now. As comforting as these infected free places were, he could not help but feel a little eerie, as silence was something that was not normal nowadays. Kazuki turned to the others, who seemed to be wondering what they should do next.

"As much as I hate to say it, we might as well use what time we can to get supplies," Kazuki said, shrugging. "I'm not saying I'll be much of a help, but I'll go with a search party, so you can count me in for that."

Kazuki took out his pistol and checked the magazine, though he already knew it was fully loaded. He was careful, though. If something was a possibility, it was a liable danger in his opinion, so it had to be tended to.

"I'm ready to go if you guys are, I suppose," Kazuki said, still a little unsure about the situation. He was one who could say a lot of meaningful words, but not have the courage or power to back them up most of the time.
Desertback
Desertback

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:09 am
Dante stops Zack and pulls out his SGPS. "Before you get yourself killed why not let this thing tell us what is around before you spend the next 6 hours searching only to find sand".

He turns on the SGPS and the little machine does its things.

Here is the visual of the results:

SGPS RESULTS:

"Alright we got several things so this night wont be full of misery but we have to do this quick"

He walks around and looks towards the metal gate and sees a red light

While walking to there he detects it is functional

"Who wants to be the security guard?"
Zan105
Zan105

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 am
"Screw that, i started this search party!" Zack said as he picked the direction of the first point of interest and began to walk.
Killamanhunter
Killamanhunter

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:45 pm
"This old man has to have his sleep you know." Dave lays against a building with his head resting on his bag, put's his fedora over his eyes and goes to sleep.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:05 pm
"ill keep guard" Geanto said to Dante. He was realy starting to feel better as his headache was becoming weaker. He checked his gun and took his position.
Desertback
Desertback

Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:16 pm
"Alright lets start going before night hits us".

Dante starts to walk to the gate entrance holding the SGPS.

Looking around he sees nothing and hears nothing. He flips a switch allowing the gate to open. Walking out to the ambandon streets seeing life dead. He sighs and yells out "Theres a truck near us so lets get that first".
Zan105
Zan105

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Zack sprinted up next to him, taking his knife out instead of his pistol. He smiled grimly and said, "I hope there's some brainless oaf's in there!" He slapped it on his hand as he moved closer, scanning the area.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum