Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

Disc I: Still Alive - Page 4 Empty Re: Disc I: Still Alive

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:41 pm
The flying droids fell to the ground all around them as the party shot holes through their weak metal shells. When the last droid had finally fallen, Jerry blew the smoke from his magnum and holstered it once more, laughing.

"God damn, that was too easy," Jerry said with a grin. The whole room was a mess now. Scrap metal littered the ground and bullet holes riddled the walls, some of them in the large monitor, managing to crack the surface of it. The monitor turned on suddenly, now full of static and barely showing a clear picture, though the fat man could still be seen quite easily.

"You are all fools... FOOLS!" the Count said, yelling into the microphone. "You will regret ever doing this... You have destroyed all my priceless guardians and ruined many, MANY things on my ship! You shall pay... mercenaries... You have NO idea what you are getting into by doing this."

"I don't really care what you say," Jerry said, frowning. "You decided to go on and piss me off, so you had it coming to you."

"Ha... You don't understand now, but you're getting yourself into a hole you won't be able to get yourself out of... Very well! I surrender. I have no other ways of defending myself of course! Go ahead and take me away... I'll get back into the free world once again somehow."

"We'll see about that," Jerry said, shaking his head. The door that they had been trying to get into earlier suddenly opened and a small piloting room was revealed, the fat man sitting on a chair in front of what was probably the controls to the ship.

"Greetings, gentlemen..." the Count said, in a less confident voice. "It appears we finally meet in person... Now... I have surrendered, so I expect you to take care of me like a civilized person before I get to prison. I still have human rights, after all!"

"I can't say I'll promise you that," Jerry said, walking forward towards the man.

"Alright, good... Wait... what?" The fat man shook with fear.

"You heard me," Jerry said. "This is the wild west after all. Human rights don't even exist for people like you anymore."

"You've gotta be kidding me..." the Count replied slowly.

"I'm not," Jerry said, moving forward and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, pulling the fat man up to his feet. "Dante, I put this man into your custody for the time being. Once we get back to the ship... beat as much hell out of him as you want, seeing as you are the confirmed interrogator. Just make sure he isn't dead. He might actually get us some well needed cash."

The fat man's face went white as Jerry pushed him over to Dante. It was clear he would have a long ride.

"Demetrio, rig this place up with all the explosives you have and set off the charges once we leave," Jerry said to his comrade with a grin. "I want to seem some good fireworks as we're driving away. Everyone else... grab all the food and other items you can carry and get back to the Atlas IV! Let's get rolling!"
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Demetrio barley had time to pull out his gun before his team had ripped them to shreads, he was able to get a shot off but they were realy too easy. He listend to the counts surrender and saw the door which was locked came open. He chuckled to himself as the fat man was passed on to Dante. Demetrio seemed to spring to life as he heard Jerrys order "Finaly!" he said happily already going through his supplies. He began to shift though the explosives pulling them out and activating the charges, he placed them at key structural points throughout the ship. Demetrio made sure to put an extra one in the munitions room and near the fuel container "oh this will be good..." He said securing and rigging the last bomb. He watched as his explosives beeped with a small red light, "Alright im all set!" Demetrio said starting his walk back to the hanger and pulling out his detonator.
Zan105
Zan105

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 pm
Darian grabbed all of his knives and replaced them. He walked to the kitchen and loaded up two bags then to the ammo bay. He rolled out a few missiles to his ship to replace the ones he had shot out. Once replaced he began to load his ship up and grab other supplies. "I'm all set to go" Darian said over the intercom.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:16 pm
Now that the Count was detained by Dante and all the charges were placed around the ship, they were ready to leave this scrapheap.

"Alright, let's get the hell outta here!" Jerry said, laughing. "Make sure you don't forget anything here. It's going to be long gone in a few minutes!"

The group went back to the hangar and entered their crafts with all the food and gear they could carry. It was slightly profitable, but the supplies gained would probably only last a week or two. Hopefully with the money they got from turning this man in could be used to buy more supplies and possibly a few repairs that were needed on the Atlas IV.

After a few minutes, everyone had their starcrafts started up and out into the deep and dark reaches of space. They flew for a while, getting a safe distance away from the junk ship and closer to the Atlas IV. Jerry turned to Demetrio in the back seat.

"Alright, let's see those fireworks!" he said. "Blow it to hell now!"
Desertback
Desertback

Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 pm
Dante throws the Count into the back of his zipcraft and flings out his machete. Showing it to the count. "If you even try to start something stupid like escape or droll in my zipcraft. I am going to skin a fat pig and serve it to the dogs". He jumps into his ship and talks over the radio. "Alright guys once we get back to the Atlas im going to make us a good meal.

Dante's zipcraft launches out of the hanger and past by everyone heading back to the Atlas. "Enjoy the fireworks Im going to show this pig his new little room" saying over the radio.

After a couple minutes Dante lands into the Atlas's hanger. While jumping out of his zipcraft he spots a dolly laying on the ground. He steps back into the zipcraft and pulls out the Count very fast. "Alright stand there on the dolly and dont make a move or even a damn sound".

Count "You all are going to pay for this"

Dante "Shut up you Grasso scimmia"

He grabs into his pocket and pulls out a roll of duck tape.

*Stretching sound of the ducktape*

He starts to tape the Count to the dolly covering him chest to leg with duck tape. Count struggles trying to let him be free from the dolly. After a couple minutes the Count gives up and become out of breath.

Dante "You really are a fat bastard"

Count "You my son will truly get a special treatment once im free"

Dante "Unfortunately for you duck tape can also do this"

He grabs a small piece of duck tape and slaps it on the counts mouth

Count "mmrmmrmrmrm"

Dante "Now be a good fat boy and shut up before I put you on a treadmill"

Dante grabs onto the two handle bars and starts rolling the Count into the living room. He puts the Count against a wall facing to the entrance of the livingroom.

Dante "Now be a good statue and stay still or I will use more duck tape on you"

Dante jumps on the couch and turns on the tv

MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:45 pm
This was it, Demetrio had everything primed and waited for the orders as the teams small crafts got farther and farther away. He heard the order "haha right away" Demetrio was extremely excited as he pressed down on the trigger *click*...*click*...*click* Demetrio stared sadly at the detonater "DAMMIT! what is this!" Demetrio yelled as the ship remained intact, out of anger he slamed the detonater against the wall *Explosion, Burst of bright light* "HAHA" He laughed as the anger draind out of him, He watched as shards of molten metal burts from this ship, while sparks flew the muntions room finaly lit up showering the empty vasts of space with light. He sat quietly enjoying his show as the fuel tanks ultimatly exploded destroying the rest of the ship and sending scrap and burning metal every where.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:43 pm
The grand explosion flashed before their eyes, pieces flying outwards from the blast. The ship was completely anihilatted for sure. Those detonations had been placed well, and there was almost nothing left keeping the ship apart. Jerry laughed, watching the destruction. He turned in his seat towards Demetrio, grinning.

"We should do this more often!" he said, laughing. Now that the ship was destroyed, they were pretty much finished here. All they had to do was regroup back in the mess hall where they would discuss the situation. With the food they had now, it was clear they'd be able to make a short trip to the next warp-gate and get to Mars where they could turn that fat man in. Jerry turned to the radio.

"Alright, everyone, good job with the destruction of that piece of junk," he said, laughing. "Let's all dock our ships and meet in the mess hall. We've got some things to discuss. And Dante... Go ahead and lock that fat man up in the engine room. You can wail on him later."

Jerry switched the radio off and flew towards the Atlas IV, eventually docking and exiting the ship, carrying everything he had brought from the junk ship, including a bit of food. He went through the hangar doors into the piloting room and rode the elevator back down to the mess hall, stuffing some of the food in their freezer room and taking a seat on the couch, waiting for the rest of his comrades to show up.
Zan105
Zan105

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:25 am
Darian maneuvered his ship into his spot in the hanger. He ran his post flight check and then jumped out of the cockpit. He produced another apple and was eating it as he entered the mess hall.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum