Chapter 1: Advent of a Legend

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 1: Advent of a Legend

Post by Kamikaze_X on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 pm

"The only amount of gold I need is for the upkeep of my weapon and armor. The rest of my share may be split between the two of you. A Blade is trained to do without such things anyway." Thalmir commented as he sheathed his katana at his side.

Thalmir waiting for the others to take their share of the "plunder". As he looked around the cave they found themselves in, he found that it was quite rudimentarily dug, and that the tunnel itself probably only continued standing because of the wooden support frames that were haphazardly placed throughout.

"I.. wonder if this place is really safe." Thalmir mumbled as he kicked a small stone with his boot.
Kamikaze_X
Overseers
Overseers

View user profile http://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Jethro wiped his wakazashi off on the clothes of a dead bandit, smirking. They had taken that lot out quite easily. He was almost disapointed. He hadn't fought a person to the death in a while so he was surprised he did things so quickly. Jethro turned to Narsil.

"A little gold can't hurt!" Jethro said, grinning. "Or a lot."

Jethro looked over at Thalmir, who appeared to be worried about the place collapsing on top of them. Jethro laughed in spite of this observation.

"Oh, come on now!" he replied. "I'm sure we'll be fine enough to take a few goods. Once we grab some things we'll skid out of here, a little richer than before."

Chef
Overseers
Overseers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oberon on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:56 pm

"All right, Jethro. I'll leave the selling of the goods to you when we reach Balmora," said Narsil with a smile. "I'm not sure anybody here in Seyda Neen has the means to purchase these goods. Let's pack up and head out."

Shortly afterwards, outside the cave, Narsil addressed his friends. "You've been worthy companions so far," he said. "The road to Balmora may be dangerous, but I think we can risk it... don't you?"
Oberon
Teacher
Teacher

View user profile http://rpgfrontier.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top