Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Redcoat
Redcoat

[ATTN MANAGERS] Problem Found, Hosting Reform Empty [ATTN MANAGERS] Problem Found, Hosting Reform

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 pm
Golden Time Lover has recently brought to our attention that RP Managers had, until recently, the power to ban accounts. This, of course, contravenes the enforcement system. Therefore, until we can sort this problem out, all Manager accounts have been demoted to a regular member status.

In the meantime, GMs are to PM or MSN BleachKing or myself for the use of moderation powers.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank GTL most heartily for this discovery.

--Redcoat
DJ.
DJ.

[ATTN MANAGERS] Problem Found, Hosting Reform Empty Re: [ATTN MANAGERS] Problem Found, Hosting Reform

Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:40 pm
Well to be honest, I knew about this way before GTL. I just didn't think to mention it.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

[ATTN MANAGERS] Problem Found, Hosting Reform Empty Re: [ATTN MANAGERS] Problem Found, Hosting Reform

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Isn't that a simple fix? You could make the individual users able to mod only their own sub forums right. Am I mistaken?
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:47 pm
Can you fix this for me? I'm a mod, but I can't moderate my own RP. I dunno if Bleach fixed it like I asked him to. Let me go check.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:20 pm
Gath_Stormer wrote:Isn't that a simple fix? You could make the individual users able to mod only their own sub forums right. Am I mistaken?

No you aren't mistaken, but I had that going before. There was another problem besides that. Guys, just wait a bit. If you have any technical needs, just ask Red or I to do them... I mean, all you ever need to do is sticky or lock threads, and really, no one but I sticky anything, so yeah...
Bangaro

Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:16 am
I knew bout it, accidentally banned Ducky too Wink
Redcoat
Redcoat

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:20 pm
So we found out how to fix this and it's been fixed. Bleach will be going through you guys and solving the problem once and for all.

HOORAH!

--Redcoat
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:09 pm
WOOT! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum