Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com
Welcome, one and all, to the grand opening of the Legacy Blog. I was wondering if I would ever make one actually, as I had always seen the option, so I suppose this would be the right time. For all intents and purposes, if the Blog tends to fail after a while, then I will just delete it from the forums.

But, I suppose this should be somewhat of an introduction of sorts for the site. This goes out to all the guests out there that are not a part of the community as of yet.

~~

The Birth of Legacy Society

Legacy Society is my forums site that I decided to create on September 9th, 2009 after a previous forum fell to the ground dead. I intended for the site to be like a "jack of all trades" really, incorporating all of the things that I find interesting or fun to chat about with others. Therefore, I found myself adding categories on a wide spectrum ranging from the arts and crafts to anime and manga. I tried to make the site in such a way that any person would join and have fun with a community in any variety of subjects. Ask the current members if I did a good job or not, I cannot speak for them.

Miraculously, unlike any other forum that I had administrated before, LS (as we call it) started to take off with a blazing light. Soon enough, after only a couple of months, the site had been consistently active and more and more members joined to the point of actually topping the last sites I had belonged to. Most of the members population had migrated to LS from three major affiliate sites, those being: the recently shut down Pandemic Studios Community, The White Tree forums, and the Role Playing Game Frontier. The latter affiliate actually influenced me enough to want to include a wide ranged RPG hosting section, which admittedly has become the biggest part of the site.

Since September last year, members have stayed. RPG's have sprouted up, and only increased the participation at LS. Indeed, this site has given us a new community, and a new Legacy. It is growing all the time, and changing all the time, this blog just becomes another of those changes. I do hope you all enjoy this new addition.

Your friendly neighborhood admin,

~Bleach

Last edited by BleachKing on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Redcoat
Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:20 amRedcoat
Good luck, Bleach. =D
Maikuolan
Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:35 amMaikuolan
Nice. Very nice. Very Happy *likes*
Chef
Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:38 amChef
This blog thing is cool. I like the history lesson. *thumbs up*
Ducky
Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:40 amDucky
Yay I like it^^
I also feel special cause I'm not from any of those listed thingys but have been with you all for a while now:) Kinda like a friendly leech Very Happy
Merc
Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 amMerc
Haha, nice.
DJ.
Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 pmDJ.
Whoa, this is awesome. Smile
Golden Time Lover
Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:58 pmGolden Time Lover
You spelled Frontier wrong.
Kamikaze_X
Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 pmKamikaze_X
Golden Time Lover wrote:You spelled Frontier wrong.

Thanks for telling me!
Redcoat
Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:11 pmRedcoat
I fixed it already.
Golden Time Lover
Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:29 pmGolden Time Lover
No Problem.

King's grammer nazi power rubbed off on me.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum