Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

This is the title of the introduction thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the title of the introduction thread.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:39 pm
LMAO... I did put a lot of ST00F into OM... if you read it all in bits and pieces, you MIGHT be able to understand everything by next week, Merc!
Chef
Chef
Admin

This is the title of the introduction thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the title of the introduction thread.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:24 pm
Athos wrote:Vampires. lulz.

Registered for OM, Bleach. Hope you don't mind the history... I didn't really think it out.

I really hate Twilight now.... It has made Vampires a laughing stock...

Nocturnal Bane isn't just about Vampires, though. We take on several foes, such as Mr. Hyde, The Headless Horseman, etc.

Vampires in this game are not like Twilight or any other half baked fiction. They are the classic ones from long ago when things didn't suck.

*catches his breath*

I feel much better now after letting that all out! Razz
King Calamity
King Calamity

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 pm
Athos is another Fire Emblem character.

It's funny, though. On RPGF, he keeps the name Lyon and changes his avatar to Kent. Here, he uses Athos and a Lyon avatar.

Anyway, hi Lyon! Glad to see you here, my fellow FE fanatic!

And yeah, NB has no sparkling pansies.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm
Thank the lawd for that. If it did, I wouldn't be in the game. XD
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:52 pm
Nor would I. 'Nuff said.

And how come no one mentioned my game =(

Does that mean no one likes it? =(

JK
Oberon
Oberon
http://rpgfrontier.net

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 pm
If NB had sparkling pansies, I would totally join to beat the tar out of them. Razz
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:42 pm
I suppose I am late but... WELCOME ATHOS!
Phantom
Phantom

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:14 pm
lol, Hey Lyon. Nice to see ya around here.
Bangaro

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:03 am
Luchiaros wrote:...

The least you could have done is use the same name...

Anyways, welcome to the psych ward, I'm sure a name-changing crazy like you will find a place here.

And just in case no one has told you, we have a saying ''Those that enter here never leave the same.''

And I'm sure you know who I am, I came here a Warden and became a Highlander.

Warden... Warden? Warden?! WARDEN!!!! INFORM TERYHN LOGHAIN, WE FOUND THE TRAITORS! DIE YOU GREY WARDEN!!!!111!SHIFT+ONE!ELENVEN

*Cough* Now, where was I? Ah yes, welcome to LS, you'll grow tired of my quickly, I assure you
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:48 am
Bangaro wrote:

Anyways, welcome to the psych ward, I'm sure a name-changing crazy like you will find a place here.

And just in case no one has told you, we have a saying ''Those that enter here never leave the same.''

Warden... Warden? Warden?! WARDEN!!!! INFORM TERYHN LOGHAIN, WE FOUND THE TRAITORS! DIE YOU GREY WARDEN!!!!111!SHIFT+ONE!ELENVEN

*Cough* Now, where was I? Ah yes, welcome to LS, you'll grow tired of my quickly, I assure you

As I have said many times over... he is not the Warden you are thinking of. This Warden, rather Dark_Warden, lives in Maine. =P
Oberon
Oberon
http://rpgfrontier.net

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 pm
He also changes his name too much. Razz
Bangaro

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm
BleachKing wrote:
Bangaro wrote:

As I have said many times over... he is not the Warden you are thinking of. This Warden, rather Dark_Warden, lives in Maine. =P

But Theyhn Loghain said... and the bounty on his head.
We could make like somesort of... super city!
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 pm
I may be a Grey Warden but your not collecting...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum