Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Chapter 1: A New Saga Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A New Saga Begins

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:30 pm
The bridge of the Blazing Sun was quite, the IG-100 crewmen went about their tasks in complete silence. Standing at the back of the bridge was Cassandra Ordo, the Mandalorian Jedi watched as Alderaan appeared before them

''Activate stealth module and bring us closer, I'm landing.'' She ordered

''But mistress, the council has ordered you to await the fleet.'' the droid in charge said

''I am not waiting for the fleet, I'm going in now, just do what your told, I'm heading to the cargo bay.''

Cassandra turned and left, she then made her way to the cargo bay were the Vipers Sting rested. She paced around it admiring the design and the ferocity that the Mandalorians of old had used. She then pulled her self onto the seat and turned it on, the vehicle hummed to life and lifted into the air. As the bay doors opened she grabbed her helmet and donned it, then the Vipers Sting roared out into space and rapidly descended towards Alderaan.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:36 am
"Little Karei?"

Fenrir, now helmet-less, yet still notably taller than the Jedi, looked slightly surprised, an odd look for a Mandalorian.

Tien removed her helmet, greeting the other Jedi.

"Karei, it has been...well...a while, has it not? I hope time and tides have treated you well?"
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Karie gave a smile and nodded to Tien.

"It has been a long time, I never thought I would see you again! I suppose this could be karma." Karei said with a short laugh.

As she was about to talk more, she looked down the alleyway to his one o'clock and found another squad of Stormtroopers running down it. Karei looked back to Tien and gave her an apologetic look.

"I suppose we should leave this for after our mission. Our objectives are simple, to take down the defenses of Mos Eisely and Tatooine in general. That is why we have this special task force set up." Karei explained.

As the blaster bolts flew past, in one move, Karei ignited her lightsaber, which glowed a brilliant gold and blocked three shots easily that headed for her. On of the shots rebounded off the saber and hit the very soldier who fired it through the helmet.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 pm
Alderaan soon filled Cassandra's view, she admired the beautiful seas and grasslands as she prepared to bring the war to the Core. She made a mental note to return here someday and spend some time walking alone along the beaches. But for now she was here to liberate the planet, soon she had landed and was moving across the ground towards the Imperial base.

Her comm crackled to life ''Mistress, the fleet has arrived and General Tibrun wants to speak with you.'' the Captain of the Blazing Sun said

''Very well, patch him through.'' She replied

''Master Jedi, I'm not sure if you got the orders but we were told that you would meet us in orbit.'' General Tibrun said

Tibrun was Cassandra's least favorite member of the Rebellion, he always had to do things by the book and follow his orders to the T. He always seemed to slow her down and force to wait for him to catch up, he was a staller of progress in her books.

''I got the same orders General, you were too slow and the inhabitants can't wait.'' she replied after some time

''Since when have you cared about the inhabitants?''

''Since when did you talk back to superiors?''

''I don't consider you my superior Jedi, maybe my equal but not my superior.''

''Just land your soldiers and let's get this battle started.''

''We're already on our way.''

The conversation ended and Cassandra sped towards the base again, she was going to have a little chat with Tibrun after they were done here. For now she only was thinking about how they would go about their task.

Thane watched as Nar Shadaa came into view, the Smugglers Moon, he hadn't been in here for months. He brought the Shadows Lament down onto the landing pad he had been assigned, as he walked down the boarding ramp he saw seven or so thugs waiting for him.

''Thane Krios, you are to come with us.'' their leader said

''I am coming, no need to worry.'' Thane replied as he handed them his blasters

Then the group began to walk towards the nearest cantina, Thane knew they had been sent by Orgo the Hutt. The slimy worm couldn't keep himself out of his way, always there with some other task for Thane to do.
King Calamity
King Calamity

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm
Dace extinguished his saber and replaced it at his belt. He didn't like giving up, and he especially didn't like admitting anyone his equal. Finally, he didn't like this Dro Zand, who had stolen his kill, and didn't give Dace the satisfaction of taking his life. However, as much as Dace hated to admit it, Zand was right; this battle was going nowhere. Besides, there was no sense in killing such a useful potential ally so soon.

"I am Dace Kurgan," Dace introduced himself, "and I would like to know what you were doing here."

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 pm
Tien and Fenrir donned their helmets, the former igniting her twin lightsabers, both a brilliant green. Fenrir drew his sniper rifle, and aimed, sending azure beams of energy into the stormtroopers.

"Karei!" Tien deflected several red blasts as she was talking to Karei. "What exactly are we up against? Do you know?"

Tien barely blocked several blasts, the stormtroopers managing to keep up a rapid flurry of lasers. Into this, the clones mixed their own azure lasers.
Khamul
Khamul

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:27 am
The fabled Jedi hero got ready his disguise. A sith trooper disguise. He snatched this just before he blew up the galaxy destroyer, and knew it would come in handy. This is Mulzac Traavis, and the Empire and the True sith both have bounties on his head.

He Ignited his Green lightsaber.

"I think I should pay Bain a little visit. I'm sure I have a DNA sample of him somewhere... Ah, here we are. This one was from Yavin for gods sake."

He puts it into the droid on his ship and the droid gives Mulzac the coordinates,

"Thanks, Droodles."

He punches in the coordinates and auto pilot does the rest.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 am
Dro relinquished the blade of his lightsaber as he saw the man was now calling it even. This Dace Kurgan was an interesting person. He seemed to have great power with the dark side just like Dro. Dro put his lightsaber on his belt.

"Dro Zand is my name," he said to him. "What was I doing here? I was looking for someone that I need to repay for what they have done. That person is the reason for the loss of my arm. My anger ignited like hellfire and I have been chasing her for almost a year now. Her name is Areta Octhar. I received news that she could be around here but all I found were two unworthy opponents. What is your reasons for coming here yourself?"
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm
Karei blocked a few more laser bolts that were fired in her direction. She gave a quick glance to Tien.

"The Order told me that around two hundred troopers were stationed here at Tatooine, mostly to guard the Empires 'Assets' here on the planet. That is pretty much an entire Company." Karei informed.

They had charged forward, the two Jedi in front, Fenrir in the back, and then the Clones taking the rear of the small column. Karei sliced through a Stormtrooper and then another. Using the force, she grabbed a third and smashed them into the side of a house.

"We'd better advance."
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:43 pm
"Tatooine...scum."

The jedi mumbled to himself as The Dark Rose began to glide down gracefully. Once it landed the cockpit opened and a lone figure leaped out.

If that damned bounty isn't here I don't know where else to look. I can think of no other place.

He calmly strolled through the streets his eyes alert and watching. Two stormtroopers passed on is left turned onto another street. It took every ounce of self control not to produce his lightsaber and cut them to ribbons, oh how he hated imperials.

There should be a bar around here somewhere I'm sure of it. Mos Eisely Cantina I believe.

A small group of stormtroopers passed him rapidly pushing there way through a few crowds of people who seemed to be walking the opposite way as if avoiding something.

Something must be going on. I wonder what. What could it possibly be.

He smiled his face covered by the brown hood.

I better go investigate whatever it is. Who knows maybe I will meet an imperial or two in battle.

He kept to the shadows avoiding any large crowd and began to follow the stormtroopers.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:15 pm
The cantina was empty other then the guards, Thane and Orgo, it was a perfect time for Orgo to spring his trap.

''Where did you go Krios? I thought we were partners?'' Orgo asked in Huttes

Thane tilted his head to the side as he translated it ''Partners Orgo? We were never partners, I was always your personal assassin, bounty hunter and anything else you wanted me to do, you thought you controlled me just because you rebuilt.''

''Oh but I do own you Krios, you just don't know it yet.''

''Well, here's my opinion on that, Go. To. Hell.''

Orgo raised his hand and signaled to his men, they all pulled their blasters out and aimed for Thane

''Bad mistake Orgo,'' Thane said drawing his sabers ''I don't have Jake with me...''

“What? Kill him!'' Orgo screamed

The thugs opened fire and Thane but hadn't expected what came next. Thane leaped up in the air and swung his sabers at a column that was holding the roof, then with a carefully aimed force pull he brought part of if crumbling down onto one group of thugs. Then with blinding speed he propelled himself off a piece of falling rubble and landed in the middle of the second group, he quickly sliced through the surprised guards and then sent the last group into the wall using the force.

Last edited by Highlander on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 pm
OOC: DW, the only Imperials on the entire planet are the ones stationed for duty, in other words a small amount. Vader will also not be making an appearance until later... so, if you could change that bit, it would be appreciated.
M4Eve
M4Eve

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Evelyn sat motionless on the patterned floor, staring at a puzzle she'd laid out on the ground. It depicted an anomaly found in space, and every so often, Evelyn's eyes would move ever so slightly, and a piece would shift into it's position. After about an hour, she got up and placed the puzzle, still unfinished, into it's slot on the wall. Alongside stood three others, roughly an eighth of the wall, and just as tall.
"Hey, Mach, get me a drink, would you?" she said, turning to look at her T3. It's response was series of beeps as it turned to head into another room.
A few minutes later, she went out to the market to buy things.
(Void station, R-14 sound good?)
Dom Bom
Dom Bom

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 pm
Hog sat motionless waiting for his prey to arrive. He had been sitting in the rain for several hours now, waiting for the trap to fall into place. It was like this every week, except not as much rain. Life used to be more exciting than this. He remembered the days of when he was young and killed people just for the sake of it. Enough of this training. Nothing was going to happen unless he didn't go out there and anger someone.

Just then the bushes rattled and out came his prey. Walking into his trap without realzing it's unsuspecting doom. All it had to do was walk a little bit further and then he would be victorious.

"Come on you little-"

His prey stepped into his trap and flew up into the air, his foot snagged on a rope. Hog exited his hiding place, victorious.

"Looks like I win again Buzz."

Buzz: Very good master. Excellent hunting and trapping. Can you get me down please.

"No problem."

Hog pulls out his Vibesword and cuts the robe. The droid falls on the ground.

"C'mon, let's get back to the house."

Buzz: Very well master. I'm getting very rusty in this rain.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:14 pm
Karei sliced through two more troopers, blocking their shots before cutting through their armor. From the distance, she heard a loud clanking, distinctive to what contraption it belonged to. She turned to face Tien and pointed in the noises direction.

"We have an AT-ST incoming from our twelve-o' clock. If you want to run ahead, I will catch up later." Karei said.

Another squad of Stormtroopers, this time supplemented with three Dark Troopers, boating a jump-jet on their backs and a rather powerful burst shot blaster. Karei faced the new plethora of enemies fearlessly. As the first Dark Troopers jetted high into the air and aimed at her, she through up he hand and with the force grabbed the enemy. She force slammed him into the ground, hearing the dull thump as he hit the hard soil and was either dead or unconscious. Incoming red bolts from the rest of the enemy squad shot through the air passed her.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 pm
He ducked for cover as he was almost caught the in sights of another squad. It rounded a corner heading down the street. It had 3 dark troopers among it all sporting a jump-jet pack on their backs.

I must be nearing something.

He silently moved along the walls finally hearing what seemed like battle sounds.

Interesting...

He continued ducking inside a building before intruding on the battle. A Jedi fought fearlessly with blaster bolts dotting the sky zipping mere inches from her face.

Is she worth helping?
Dom Bom
Dom Bom

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:48 pm
Hog opened the door to his home. He placed his gear on the table and opens the door to his workshop.

Gizmo: Good evening master. Did you have a good hunt today?

"It's alright, I guess."

Gizmo: My sensors indicate that you seem to be bored with hunting.

"Yeah, I need to get back out there. I need some real action."

Gizmo: Might I suggest putting out a form to make yourself well known to more people.

"Hmmmmmmmm. Good idea. I'll do it now."

Hog walks to his Intergalactic Computer and sends out an advertisement to all his known associates asking them if they need assisstance.

"Now it's just a matter of waiting."
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 pm
The party split up, Karei standing alone, and Tien and the others went toward the AT-ST. Karei herself watched incoming Imperial Troops threaten their passage, only to get blown away from Tien's force powers or from Neo Republican fire. Advancing little by little was all she could do as Stormtroopers continued to impede her path. Using a powerful force push, three troopers shot through the side of a building. Another was slain by her saber-work. Red bolts flew past in a seemingly never ending hailstorm.

Karei turned a corner and found an outpost, guarded by at least twenty troops. She jumped onto the nearest roof, not seen by the troops there. Through her mic, she called in for at least four of the reserve clones that she met up with. Minutes later, they arrived and took cover inside the building below her. With a simple order, the windows, which were previously closed up with plywood boards, shot open and blue blaster fire overtook the surprised Stormtroopers. Karei jumped down and charged, parrying the enemies shot as it came near.
Dom Bom
Dom Bom

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:32 pm
Hog waits paitently. He cooks himself some dinner and walks back to his computer. He notices he has a new email.

"Ooooh this looks intresting."

He reads the email.

Dear Hog

We now have your location and are sending a legion to take you in or kill you.

Regards Captain Delta Tango 403, The Empire

"Oh boy."

Hog jumps out his seat and sets up his defences.

"Gizmo, Buzz, set up the autoturrets and grab your weapons. We got a legion to beat."

Hog grabs his combat armour, his Blaster Rifle and Vibesword. He heads to his hangar bay.

"Hermes!"

Hermes: Yes master?

"I want you to fly to the Great Oak. I'll meet you there. Be ready to get out of here quickly."

Hermes: Yes sir

Hermes flies off to his destination. Hog runs out to his armoury and grabs some land mines and C4. He places them round his house.

"How's it coming with those autoturrets Buzz?"

Buzz: They are almost set in position sir.

"Good work"

Gizmo: Master, a Star Destroyer has come into orbit. Troops are beggining to land to the North.

"Get in the house. We'll hold out in here until the defences fall."

Rain starts to fall

"It's going to be a long hard night."
M4Eve
M4Eve

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:15 pm
"Well, time to go." she said, as the last piece fell into place. A mechanical voice responded in it's usual bleeps and clicks.
"Oh? Go ahead and play it then."
A voice emitted from the T3's speakers.
"Hey, Eve!"
"Hey there, Rhianne."
"I got wind that there's something going on here on Tatooine. Maybe you should come visit?"
"Maybe. What kind of something?"
"Can't say. Technically, you're not supposed to know yet!"
Evelyn laughed at that.
"Alright, Rhi. I'm on my way."
With that, Mach's speakers shut down.
"Get the Runesong ready. I'll meet you over in Bay 4."
A series of bleeps followed.
"Mach, just go do it and trust me for once!"
The bleeps again sounded as the T3 turned away and left. Several minutes passed.
"Alright, come on out, Trex." she said.
"So many years, yet you retain your ever-perfect senses. You've been practicing." returned a male voice.
"That I have. Want to see what else I've been practicing?" Evelyn flashed out her lightsaber, though it was years old. It clicked, then flickered to life, its icy-blue blade flickering. Trex flicked his on as well, its blade a vibrant green. He made the first move after what seemed like ages, darting forward in an upward thrust. Evelyn deflected it to the left, then returned with her blade at Trex's throat.
"Off you go now."
"Next time, Evelyn. Next time."
With that, the man turned and vanished into the darkness. Evelyn sighed and switched her blade off, silencing its soft hum. She turned and ran to the Docking Center.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum