Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Desertback
Desertback

Desertback Empty Desertback

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Im glad I re found this website since I got a new computer anyway I hope there is still room

Name: Tony 'Sin' Bianchi
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Race: Italian White
Short Biography: Tony was born in Palmero Italy where his father was a Capo for an local Crime Organization but when Tony turned 10 his father sent him to Military school in order to protect him from joining the family. Tony excelled in the school where it would be soon to know that he would become the youngest Captain in the entire Italian Naval Command at the age of 19. But only a few weeks away from Tony's promotion his father was killed on the streets by masked gunmen. Tony ran away from the Naval Academy and from a year of constant drinking and snorting cocaine, Tony rejoined the military but in the Army and as like he did before in the Navy. Tony became a Sergeant to the 4 Alpini Regiment an elite mountain infantry specialized in the airborne assault roles. After five years in the 4 Alpini Regiment he was sent to the US to work as a Embassy Guard Sergeant who would protect the Embassy but only after a year Tony got bored and was lucky that the United States Army Rangers got interested in him. Tony joined the US Army Rangers in order to get citizenship for the US and excelled in the academy. Tony served in Iraq and Afghanistan in the US Army Rangers until Task Force 141 invited him in. New to the squad he is wanting to get right on ahead and start fighting.

Name: Richard (Monster) Helms
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Race: American White
Allegiance: US Army Rangers
Short Biography: Richard is a man who only believes in one thing which is the predator much kill at all cost and thats his goal. Born in the US he joined the Army and his true self awaken where he would take on five men at a time and fight until someone knocked him out. There is nothing much about Helms except that he loves to fight
SovietSoldier
SovietSoldier

Desertback Empty Re: Desertback

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:03 am
Accepted.
Desertback
Desertback

Desertback Empty Re: Desertback

Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:04 pm
When do I get to join a mission
SovietSoldier
SovietSoldier