Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prologue: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

+6
Maikuolan
Durandal
MR.RPG
Luchiaros
Kamikaze_X
Chef
10 posters
Go down
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

Prologue: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 am
OOC: You guys posted too quick for me; Was trying to post, and had to edit my post twice due to new posts appearing before I could submit. Gawd.. Not sure if I should edit mine 'cause of MR RPG's last post or not, or if I could work that in.. Will try to I guess. >.x

Ivan quickly realised that the sound that the man, Carlos, had heard, was in fact, not himself – the German, Alexander, had unslung a sniper and was peering into the distance, the opposite direction of Ivan. "you cannot hide from a hunter. I think something is there, Werewolf's been following me awhile. I can take a shot, no?"

Without waiting for further introduction or response to his arrival, Ivan unslung his own rifle, walked up beside Alexander and scoped into the darkness, following his aim. "Two guns are better than one, friend."

He saw what he thought was movement up ahead, but couldn't clearly make out what it was. Nonetheless, he knew where to shoot. He waited for Alexander to make a move, preparing to synchronise his own shot with his.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Prologue: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 am
OOC: sorry

IC:

Alexander quickly glanced towards Ivan, but did not lose the target in his scopes.
"Indeed" He replied with a grin towards Ivan "I'll take waring shot, if it says nothing and charges or runs, kill it. Ya?" Alexander said readying himself
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 am
OOC: Hehe, nah, no worries, it's cool. It's great to see an RP be that active, as it's been quite a while for me. I actually quite like fast paced; I'm just being whingy about needing to edit my posts. But it's all cool. ^.^

IC:

Nodding slightly in agreement, but not daring to avert his eyes from his scope, Ivan was quick to respond. "Da. Sounds like a plan."

Whatever was causing the slight movement up ahead, the thing the pair had their scope fixed onto, Ivan noticed straight away what it was attempting to do – moving slowly from left to right, right to left, silently between the trees and towards a small cottage towards the edge of their sights, whatever it was, was clearly attempting to make its way closer, use the cottage as cover, presumably, as a means to double-back towards their position. Ivan's eyes narrowed, his brow ever slightly clenching the edge of his tinted sunnies as the grip of his index finger over the trigger of his rifle tightened in expectation of an imminent shot.

Last edited by Maikuolan on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:14 pm
After hearing the newcomers voice, Vlad's eyes opened wide. He had almost the very same accent as he himself. Everyone, for such a long long time seemed to foreign. It had been nearly two years since he heard one of his own's voices. He turned to the newcomer, at once noticing the Russian's distinct features, and gave a surprised grin.

"My god, if it isn't another from our hometown of St. Petersburg! My name is Vladmir Iranov." Vlad said in his heavy Russian accent, waiting for the man to near, putting out a hand for the man to shake.

Last edited by BleachKing on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durandal
Durandal

Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 pm
Vassily peered through his scope yet again to find a surprising discovery - two of the men with snipers in hand, had targeted him already as he had approached. Awkwardly, he stood in the same position.

Striking a match, Vassily held it near his face, waving near the dim light of the match, hopefully to show that he was a friendly while not having to speak up. Hopefully now he could confront these two eager gentlemen without the fear of being shot down on sight.

Holding the match close, he walked in the direction he noticed the glares of a Rifle's scope from and shouted. "Bandits? Fellow Hunters?" He simply asked - if they fired, he knew they were bandits, if they greeted him, they were no doubt hunters. No other reason to stick around here other than hunting creatures. he thought.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:23 pm
((OOC: Sorry about the rush hour we had there, Maiko.))

"Greetings, Ivan," Carlos said to the man after he introduced himself. "I'm Carlos, pleasure meeting you. These revenants I was talking about are supposed to haunt this area. They will be here soon enough."

When all the guns were aimed towards the sudden noise, Carlos took out his crossbow as well, wondering what the disturbance was. Then he saw a man coming out, trying to make peace. Carlos lowered his crossbow as he saw that the man was, in fact, not a Vampire or Werewolf. He motioned for the other two aiming at him to lower there weapons and walked forward a bit.

"Don't worry, we're not bandits," he said to the man, trying to seem friendly. "My name is Carlos Lombardi, a hunter like yourself. All these other people seem to be hunters as well. There will be revenants around here soon so I have suggested that we band together temporarily to defend ourselves. I would advise you to join up with us. What is your name, then?"
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 pm
A moment or two passed between the time of Vlad's introduction and the announcement from the movement up ahead that said movement was human. Seeing, with the strike of a match, that the movement they'd had in their sights was very much human, and seeing Carlos motion to lower their rifles, with a quick nod of acknowledgement, Ivan did just that.

Turning to face Vlad, Ivan reciprocated the hand shake, a wide grin on his face and his brows frowning slightly. "You are from St. Petersburg also? Good to see a familiar face! Wait.. Vladamir Iranov.. I know that name.."

It took only the shortest moment for Ivan to realise where he'd heard the name before. "Wait.. You didn't per chance leave St. Petersburg, say, four years ago, did you? I think we may know each other from a long time back. Does my name sound familiar to you?"
Durandal
Durandal

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 pm
Vassily nodded, tossing the match away and walking up to Carlos, holding out a hand. "The Name is Vassily, Vassily Dumyekil. Sorry for the creepy entrance, I haven't seen a single soul since I left Bucuresti, and this place looked very much like a ghost town - one can only assume. " he explained in a Heavy Russian accent. St. Petersburg? Been there once or twice, never heard of them. he thought to himself. As a child, he grew up in Moscow, only being able to visit St. Petersburg when his Uncle wasn't busy - a rare occasion it was back when he lived in Russia.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 pm
Carlos took the hand and shook it briskly.

"No problem, Vassily," he replied with a grin. "It's nice meeting another hunter out here in the lonely wilderness. There are way too few of us."

Carlos took out a cigar and lit it, looking around in every direction to make sure no revenants were creeping up on them. He looked at his watch. It was almost midnight. They would be here soon, but he did not know what form they would take. Usually they took over corpses and attacked with them, but they were unpredictable. Those spirits are very pesky, though they can hardly do anything if they are not possessing something.

"Those creatures will be here in a few minutes, I believe," Carlos said to them. "I'd advise you all to keep your weapons ready. These revenants tend to come by surprise."
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm
The young vampire stood a top a very tall building in the middle of Trasylvania looking out over the city to see these men gathering around. He had stared them down with a deep and thoughtful looking intense stare, attempting to figure out what they were doing on a eve' like this. He decided that maybe the best course of action would be to investigate and watch their' movements very very carefully making sure to note any movement that would be made.

" Some entertainment for this dreadful full mooned night."

The moonlight casted down upon his figure lighting him up with a lustrous and vibrant light blue that made a shadow cover the buildings below his figure. He smiled a devilish smile, licking the top row of his teeth along with his broken fangs. his pruple colored eyes glistened as he turned towards the moon. Before walking towards it to get down from the building.

He was taking it one jump at a time, jumping from window sills to hanging poles to rooftops. He had been slowly, but surely creeping up on the children. He fingers began to shake with the adrenline rushing through him. He been wondering who these men were and that was when he had seen it.

They were hunters.

He had been foolish to just stop all thoughts when he realized they were hunter's and he missed his step on the building to come fall down towards the ground right behind the men. He landed straight on his back to make a loud thud and send dust into the air. Upon his face was a stunned looked as he realized that this was probably not a good situation he was in at the moment.

The vampire had stood up from his place on the ground wiping off his back from the dust that was on him. He looked exactly like a vampire; silver colored hair though unlike most vampires his was cut short, noble style dress clothing that was a black suit with a red undershirt, a odd color of eye which may have been exclusively him, some what fangs as his were cut down a little bit shorter then most so they do not look right, and a thick romanian accent. So with that though running through his mind he decided to cover it up as much as he could by speaking with his mouth shut.

" Goatd enan genteamam "
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 pm
"Ivan Dimitrov... Ivan -- Da, that does sound familiar to me. I think I did know an Ivan four years ago... before that day in St. Petersburg. You were one of the few survivors back at the city, no?" Vlad questioned.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 am
One hand instinctively reaching to rest atop the hilt of his sword, Ivan, unflinching, turned his head to face the source of a particularly loud and sudden thud – a vampire, in what could possibly be called one of the most careless moves he'd ever seen from such a creature, had landed, quite roughly, directly in the open, defenseless, near the group. His gaze fixed on the new arrival, Ivan continued his conversation with Vlad. "Da, I was.. The only survivor of the our town's military division of the time, for that matter.. If I may ask, do you think that this thing that I am looking at, that just happened to drop by, is a vampire? It sure looks like one to me, but I don't recall ever seeing such a careless approach from such a creature before, yet alone, without the company of its kin.."

Ivan stared suspiciously at the creature – though he'd rarely hesitate in annihilating such a creature on sight, it's manner of arrival had him uncertain of exactly how to respond.
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm
The Vampire would just stare at the men, before finally letting out a sigh. He looked at the man with a little bit of disheartment as they figured out he was a vampire without putting much thought into it. It made him feel like he wasn't very sneaky, then again he fell from a roof. He put his hands up to them before finally saying in a thick romanian accent.

" I am indeed a Vampire and you are hunter's so do your job. "
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 pm
Carlos pulled out his crossbow but did not aim it at the Vampire, as he appeared to be friendly. He looked at the Vampire, curious as to why it was approaching a group of hunters like this.

"What kind of Vampire walks right into trouble?" Carlos asked with a raised eyebrow. "What is your name Vampire? Are you a friend or foe?"
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:45 pm
" A vampire who accidently lost his footing. Falling near you guys was a complete accident and foolish on my part, but what's done is done."

The Vampire began to slowly walk forward towards the hunter with a cunning smile placed upon his greyish tinted face. The silver hairs slowly flowing back as he finally reached him, his hand on his blade as he stared the man down in the face.

" For your other questions, my name is not important and deciding if I am friend or foe is completely up to you. "
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 pm
Alexander was completly surpised by the randomness of the current events, but vampires were not his main target, so he left that to his group to diside his fate, although he did smile to him self when he learned that he fell.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:25 pm
This Vampire is more clever than he looks, Carlos thought to himself. I am not completely sure wether to trust this one or not, but I like his style. When he finally came up with an answer, Carlos opened his mouth to speak, but at the exact moment a heart curtling shreik sounded through the night. Carlos turned in the direction of the sound to see many skeletal warriors rising out of the earth, clawing their way out. The skeletal warriors had swords, axes, and other primitive weapons that they brandished as they shambled towards them.

Carlos pulled out his sword immedietely, hoping that the others would do the same. The revenants had finally come, and this time they had taken control of skeletal corpses from the battles of old.

"It looks like they have finally come to face us," Carlos said with a grim smile. "It looks like we will be friends for now, Vampire. Once we send these things back to hell we're gonna have a nice chat."

Carlos aimed his crossbow with his off-hand at one of the skeletons and fired, knocking the head of it clean off and sending it toppling. The battle of the ghost town had just begun...
Durandal
Durandal

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 pm
"Look, we're here to hunt down revenants - which will most likely be here soon. Either you can just go on your way to find another blood meal, join our team, or attack us and then we kill you and move on. So I'd believe that your allegiance is quite important to whether you live another minute." Vassily said, unsheathing his Kukri, at the ready. He then opened his mouth to continue "We have better fish to fry, we don't need any trouble from a clumsy Vampire. Either you're gone, dead, or along for the ride."

The Shriek alarmed Vassily, making him jump near half-way out of his skin. He turned to the source to find the revenants have arrived. "Never mind, you don't have a choice - prepare for a fight." he told the Vampire, preparing himself for an attack.
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 pm
" Fine then. "

The Vampire looked as the humans took out their' weapons and just shook his head side from side dissapointed in what they were using crossbows, guns, and blades againest whimpy creatures such as these. He would then saw to the party of hunters.

" Even though I hate my kind, I do hope you aren't going to insult us by using the same weapons you kill these things with againest us.... "

The Vampire said before licking his lips then smiling towards the revenants. They may have been harder for mortals to kill, but for a vampire such as himself they were nothing, but a walk in the park. So he then muttered out his starting words before the action began.

" And without further delay, let the show begin. "

The Vampire said as he jumped forward over the leader of the hunters and straight onto one of the revenants. His feet jabbed in between two ribs on each side. He looked down at it. The revenant just starred at him and scream bloody murder at him. The Vampire just frowned to say to it.

" Shut up! "

He grabbed the back of the corpse's head and punch straight down on the forehead breaking through the skull because he had the strength of a vampire and the bones of something that old didn't help either. So when his fist entered the head he grabbed one side of it then put his other hand in it. Before pushing both sides thus breaking it in half. He then jumped down to turn to them before saying.

" So are you going to help or am I going to have to destroy them all? "
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 pm
Alexander smiled at the vampires comment then opend up on the revenants with his MP40, some fell as the bullets riped through their bones and he whatched them crumble. Then he noticed the builing behind him, He quickly climbed up to the roof unslung his sniper and began to fire upon them takeing them down one after another.
Sponsored content