Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

Cecil Gunray Empty Cecil Gunray

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 pm
Name: Cecil Gunray
Theme Song: I Don't Want to Set the World On Fire.
Sex: Male
Job: Gunner and Fighter. He has some experience in the culinary arts, as he had to cook for himself plenty of times.
Appearance: He is moderately tall (6'0) and is quite lean. He has an eyepatch over his left eye, has short brown hair and a 5 o' clock shadow. He wears dark pants with combat boots and has a white shirt on with some hard leather armor over it.
Personality: Cecil is a very lighthearted fellow. He enjoys a good laugh every once and a while and enjoys the company of others, as long as they don't have a stuck up personality. He is a bit greedy sometimes, but does care for his temporary comrades whenever he gains them.
History: Cecil was born in a military family, traveling around the world, moving constantly. Cecil was trained well and became a really good gunner on skyships and on the ground. Eventually, after studying weaponry for a long time, he built his own custom shotgun, which he still uses to this day. After graduating from military school, he chose the path of a mercenary instead of joining the army, which angered his father quite a bit. Cecil now heads around the world searching for nice work, for a pretty penny of course.
Skills: He is really accurate with guns.
Weapons: He has a custom made sawn-off shotgun that has a swing out cylindar that allows him to load six shells at a time (it's single action, so he has to cock the hammer manually to fire). He also carries a regular revolver with him for longer ranged shots.
Possessions: He always carries some cigars and some money with him.

Last edited by Chef on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Redcoat
Redcoat

Cecil Gunray Empty Re: Cecil Gunray

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:28 pm
A... revolver shotgun? Awesome enough for me, but a shotgun shell is enormous compared to a revolver's bullet. You'll need two separate guns.

Also, what happened to the culinary arts? XD
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:31 pm
Alright, I knew I overdid it a bit! I will add the regular revolver.

I COULD, have some experience in the culinary arts. Gunpowder is a nice substitute for salt!

I edited the stuff in.
Redcoat
Redcoat

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:32 pm
Approved. =D
Sponsored content