Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

The Registration Form Empty The Registration Form

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:00 pm
All players, please fill this form out into your own thread. This will be checked by myself, and accepted if I see fit. Enjoy, be creative, and please follow the forum rules.

Explanations for each of the following will be beneath the form.

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Occupation(s):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Gear:[/b]
[b]Bounty:[/b]

~~~~~~~~~~

Character Name: What is the name of your character?

Age: What is your characters age? It should be within human years... and nothing too old please.

Occupation: What is your job aboard The Tempest? Tactician, Gunner, Warrior, etc.?

History: Give a bit of a background to your character, a paragraph or more is much appreciated. btw, a paragraph is five or more sentences.

Appearance: What does your character look like? Hair, eye color, skin color, features, etc

Personality: What is your characters disposition toward others like?

Clothing: What does your character wear? Armor is alright, but nothing heavy or you will sink into the waves like an anvil.

Weapons: What lethal items do you poke, prod, slash, stab, shoot, or bash your adversary with?

Gear: What extra crap do you carry around with you at all times or on the ship?

Bounty: Upon becoming notorious with the law, what is your current bounty? [NOTE: Money is in Beli]
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

The Registration Form Empty Re: The Registration Form

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:01 pm
Just as a side note, all characters aside from myself start out with nothing for a bounty!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum