Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Redcoat
Redcoat

[War] Policing the Sea [ATTN: Theron's Forces] Empty [War] Policing the Sea [ATTN: Theron's Forces]

Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:12 am
OOC: I'm posting this to remind me to post it tomorrow.

Basically, the MN is going all out against Theron's forces and are deploying two major fleets of large size with all the latest ships they've got--one to the Sea of Valois, one to the Great Sea.
Khamul
Khamul

[War] Policing the Sea [ATTN: Theron's Forces] Empty Re: [War] Policing the Sea [ATTN: Theron's Forces]

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm
OOC: I posted a thread a while back, it was basically a small fleet of ships from Curaidach going to Rendezvous with you.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

[War] Policing the Sea [ATTN: Theron's Forces] Empty Re: [War] Policing the Sea [ATTN: Theron's Forces]

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 am
OOC: Coinciding with our -other- plan, most of HE's forces will be heavily concentrated throughout home territories. Haven't posted it yet - Will do so later. But, alert will be high, and they'll be on the lookout. In other words, if Theron or allies enter's HE territory, they'll probably be spotted by HE eventually (with rolls of course), but outside HE territory, unlikely. Also, will probably plan a reply to this once your post is up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum