Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Werl
Werl

FTA (ATTN: Red) Empty FTA (ATTN: Red)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:49 am
Sent Per Will of His Majesty the King Samual III of Alba;
To Be Received by President Antony Lassale of the Republic of Capua.
Dated: June 15th, 1571

Dear Mr. President,

I would like to create a "Free Trade Agreement" between our fine states, as per your suggestion. I'd be more than willing to host the signing here or in Capua, which ever is best for you and your schedule. As for the embassies i already have a name in mind for my ambassador and a beautiful house for your ambassador.

Along with this message, as a token of my appreciation, is a small piece of Albian. Rarer than diamonds and more precious than gold.

Sincerely

King Samual III of His Majesties State of Alba.

OOC: Albiun is a similar to Ammolite
Redcoat
Redcoat

FTA (ATTN: Red) Empty Re: FTA (ATTN: Red)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:31 am
OOC: Oooooooh. Shiny.
-----
Sent Per Will of President Antony Lassale of the Republic of Capua
To Be Received by His Majesty the King Samual III of Alba
Dated 25 June 1571.
-----
Greetings, Your Majesty.

Let it be known that I am most impressed with your fine gift. If it is at all possible that we may trade in these stones, that is a state of affairs that this office would endeavour to bring about.

It would, regrettably, be impossible at the moment to hold negotiations within Alba, should my personal presence be desired, as for various purposes my presence here will soon be necessary. However, I would be ore than happy to send a representative to Alba to engage in these negotiations.

SIGNED,
Antony Lassale
PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF CAPUA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum