Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Desertback
Desertback

Chapter 1 - Peace In The Seireitei Empty Chapter 1 - Peace In The Seireitei

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 am
Chapter 1 - Peace In The Seireitei Nrt_sh10

Karakura Town the home to substitute soul reaper Ichigo Kurosaki has turned into a empty city. The town was closed off by the outside world. It was not the Soul Society but the government of Japan. 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami affected the town. It was not washed away by the seas but its Nuclear Power Plant was compromised. The town has been engulfed with radiation forcing the residents of Karakura Town and its neighbors to leave their homes.

Ichigo Kurosaki and everyone he knows moved to Meguro a city suburb of Tokyo. Its the begging of starting in a new school and a new town for everyone from Karakura Town. But the day that they moved into this new city so did the Hollows of Karakura Town. This time its become a problem that even humans like Ichigo, Chad, Orihime, and Uryū cant even deal.

.......................................................................................................................
The Soul Society
.......................................................................................................................

It was very calm in the Seireitei not even a sound was being made. All of the captains and squads where doing their duties except for Squad 11. It was peaceful and many of the soul reapers where adjusting to the peace. Its been a while with no incident and it seemed this time of peace was to good to be true. It was known that the human world is experiencing problems with the hollows and it was not going well. Several squads have lost their comrades in the world of the living. The only chaos that was in the Seireitei was not psychical but mental. Hell butterflies scatter to every squad leaving a message for a immediate captains meeting.

P.S This chapter is short and is for the soul reapers in the soul society. Chapter 2 will start with everyone.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Chapter 1 - Peace In The Seireitei Empty Re: Chapter 1 - Peace In The Seireitei

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 am
Indeed, since the Great Aizen War, peace had been far spread through both the World of the Living, and indeed the heaven-like regime of the Soul Society. The Shinigami, though never restless in their attempt to decrease the ever expanding threat of the Hollow, still came back to a land that was devoid of the chaos and uprising that had taken hold not so long ago. Some Shinigami who had fought bravely in the war still found themselves healing months after battle. It was a trauma not so easily forgotten.

One of the Divisions of Gotei 13 who had been most devastated through this entire ordeal, was the 5th. Prior to receiving a new Captain, the Division had to be held up by the rather emotionally fragile Lieutenant - also physically hurt by their betrayer Captain Aizen. It wasn't until Yoshiro Mototori, an experienced Lieutenant from the 13th Division was promoted to the position of their Captain, that the 5th Division had finally started to heal. The pains that they had gone through, and the shame from their prior Captain only started to disappear once that man was brought down from his high throne in Hueco Mundo.

Yoshiro brought the Division close together during that time, and still held it as strongly to this day. Momo Hinamori, the once rather unstable Lieutenant has more or less recovered with her battle scars that she won't easily forget. Now, however, she takes as much as resolve to fight harder than she ever had before.

On this peaceful day, with Sakura blossoms fluttering about in a calm wind, Yoshiro unfortunately had been sitting in his office doing the usual, monotonous paper work that all Captains had to do. Signing sheet after sheet of battle-turnouts for Hollows, weekly paychecks for his men, and reports for the Captain-General Yamamoto - Yoshiro had finally started to feel tired. Looking at the small stack of papers, he told himself he would finish tomorrow - a day before they were due to the 1st Division.

Leaning back in his chair, he noticed the sun was still high in the baby-blue sky above. It's warm rays saturated his office in blissful luminescence. Laying on a long sofa by his desk was none other than his adjutant officer, Momo Hinamori. She was reclined there, lazily peering at magazines she had picked up in the World of the Living. Yoshiro smirked as he looked over his stack of finished papers to where she lay - she had always been this way - a hard worker until the very end unto laziness and procrastination. Though, she had always been as such, even during their days so long ago within the Shinigami Academy.

"Momo-chan... why don't we go outside or something. I'm feeling stuffed in here!" Yoshiro addressed her without honorific as they were old friends - the application of such a thing was so far foreign to each other unless they were seen in more formal places (amongst other Captains for example).

"Sure... let me just finish this article." Momo said, buried behind her magazine.

Jumping from his chair, Yoshiro casually strode over to where Momo was lounging and bent down so his face was level with hers. Looking narrowed-eyed at the page, he started to jokingly read what she had been. It was indeed an article from the real world... however far from pop-culture.

The article was recently done, and focused on a disaster that had happened in the World of the Living. An earthquake had compromised a nuclear facility by Karakura Town, the very town that all of the climactic battles had taken place in prior to the finish of the Aizen War. Yoshiro's eyes windened with concern and surprise as he read lower.

"Karakura Town... has been evacuated?! Evacuated into Meguro, Tokyo... how have we not heard this yet?" Yoshiro asked, he glanced sidelong to Momo who looked back to him with her deep brown eyes. They held about as much concern as he.

"Yoshiro-kun... you don't think that the Hollows have moved along with all the residents... do you?" Momo asked with caution.

Yoshiro scratched his fine beard in thought. Walking toward his window balcony, he opened the doors. A sudden wind had rushed inward, blowing his kimono and Captain's haori back. His concern was not unfounded it seemed, as at that moment a Hell Butterfly made its way straight for him. Lifting an arm, the Butterfly landed and gave him a message for the next Captain's Meeting - this time including Lieutenants as a change.

Looking anxiously to Momo, he allowed the Hell Butterfly to flutter away back for the 1st Division. Shutting closed the window, he walked to his desk and picked up a sword that was sheathed inside a dark blue sheath - his zanpakuto. Sliding it into his obi sash, he looked to Momo and bid her to get up with a lifting gesture from a hand.

"This Meeting, you're coming along too, it seems. We should be off for the 1st Division's headquarters if we don't want to be late." Yoshiro surmised as he made his way alongside Momo for the door out of his office.

Waling through a long, wood floored and white walled hallway - lined with various offices and rooms for Shinigami, he made his way down a flight of stairs and into the main headquarters for the 5th Division. Many greetings of "Captain" came to his ears from his own Division as he made his way for the outside. From within a kitchen area, many Shinigami were sitting around enjoying a meal together, or reading, or just merely talking happily with one another. The hall toward the entrance was always busy, having his guards on and going off duty always rushing about. It was indeed a normal day at his Division. He wondered if this Meeting would mean the end to their peace...

"3rd Seat, Juunich-san, you're in charge until Hinamori Fuku-Taicho and I return." Yoshiro commanded and was met by his Third Seat officer standing at attention and bowing low.

"Yes, sir!"

Walking out into the cool air and the waning sunlight, Yoshiro looked up into the sky and wondered if truly the hard-earned peace was finally leaving them. A fell air had moved in, chilling their bones to the core. What was about to happen?
Desertback
Desertback

Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:52 pm
The 9th Division Barracks was still recovering the Great Aizen War. Many of the soul reapers felt shame because of their previous captain betrayal. Captain Shoichi Hayashi the replacement Captain of 9th Division had a fragile squad. Every squad member followed Kaname's quote "I only follow a path that has the least bloodshed" and this idea was something Shoichi did not agree with. Shoichi did like to fight however he always knew that in order to live in peace, sometimes you need to get your hands dirty.

In his office he was lounging in his chair while smoking a cigarette. He finished his paperwork only a couple of minutes ago and was enjoying his peaceful smoke. It was hard enough to run a squad but another to run the Seireitei Communication magazine as Editor in Chief. Majority of the time Shoichi is reading the want to be columns of what other squads want to publish and it does get very annoying. One book that made Shoichi mad was reading Byakuya Kuchiki's latest snob column A Noble Man Vs. A Commoner. It only took five pages until Shoichi lit it on fire in the yard of the barracks.

The door was knocked and the voice of Shūhei Hisagi saying "Captain may I enter?". "Come on in Shūhei" said Hisagi while trying not to cough. As soon Shūhei entered the first thing Hisagi said was "You really do not have to be formal with me, I might be a captain but I am not demanding the title to be in my name every time". Shūhei bows his head down and apologizes for it. While putting out a cigarette he looks towards his lieutenant seeing him holding a stack of documents with both arms. "Let me guess more columns from other soul reapers" he said jokingly. "Yes Captain....I mean Hisagi. Their is also another copy of Byakuya Kuchiki's column with a note on it" said Shūhei. Hisagi stands up and looks at the note from Kuckiki. After reading it Hisagi eyebrows raise in anger and says "Burn this one in front of his home just so he can get the message clear". The response from Hisagi made Shūhei very nervous as if he was ordered to insult Kuckiki and fight him as well. He places another column written by him on Hisagi's desk entitling Karakura Town Empty. "So whats this about Shūhei whats going on in Karakura Town?" He explained everything to Hisagi of what his column is about on how the town is evacuated. "This is first page material right here Shūhei. Very good work but my question is how did you find this out?" said Hisagi. Shūhei became very nervous and tried to give an explanation but it seemed to be a lie. "Did you borrow one of Momo's magazines?" said Hisagi. Shūhei bows his head in shame and apologizes for his lying. He walks towards his lieutenant and pats him on his shoulder and says "Relax I am just joking with you. Also if you dont want to you know burn Kuckiki's column just put it in the last page. But this one that you made should be on the first page because this is very important".

As soon Hisagi finished talking to his lieutenant a hell butterfly came in through the open window and landed on Hisagi's finger. Once the butterfly came off his finger he grabs his captains jacket and says to Shūhei "Grab you lieutenant's badge because Head Captain wants to hold a meeting".
Nowe
Nowe
http://rpgfrontier.net

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 pm
Keiichi Akimoto was seated at his desk, completing paperwork of the recent missions from his squad. Normal things like Hollow detachments, guard services, and the like were all piled on the desk. Normally, he would have pushed this off onto his squad lieutenant, Izuru Kira. However, he liked to do the paperwork every once in a while as a sort of meditative practice. The calming rhythms as each peace of parchment slid from one pile, to his desk, and over to the next pile, being signed each time, was quite soothing.

It was up until this point that he was concerned with something - and thus why he was doing paperwork. Karakura Town had just witnessed probably the worst event of that town's history. It was disturbing, in a sense, to know that the real world held just as much - if indeed not more - danger than the Soul Society. While he reflected on this, the sheets of parchment continued to move in their rhythmic patterns across his desk.

Well into the stacks, a knock came at the door. "Enter," commanded Keiichi.

The door slid open to reveal Izuru Kira, who now strode into the room. He was a touch shorter than Keiichi, with blonde hair and black eyes. His zanpakuto was strapped into his sash at his waist. It was rare that Izuru would come to visit the captain while he was in the offices of the Third division. That made this meeting all the more interesting.

"Kira-san. What can I help you with today?" said Keiichi, not glancing up or breaking the rhythm of papers.

"Taicho, you are aware of the Captain's meeting set for today?" inquired Izuru.

"I am aware, thank you Kira-san," replied Keiichi, finally stopping the flow of paperwork, he let out a sigh, "I was hoping to get out of it somehow."

"Taicho...!" Izuru started.

"Relax, Kira-san. I know. Will you take care of the division until I return?"

"Of course, Taicho."

Keiichi pushed back from his desk, and rose from the chair. He stretched quickly, allowing the muscles that needed it some movement. Then he grabbed his zanpakuto, Shinkanrashi, from its place leaning against the side of the desk. This he slid into his sash, and began to move towards the door. Let us hope this meeting goes well, he thought.

He strode past Izuru, and started down the hallway. Izuru quickly fell into step behind him. The captain's haori flowed softly as he strode, allowing it to almost flutter in the slight breeze of movement. He nodded curtly to calls towards him, not wanting to break his momentum to stop and chat with anyone in particular. Most were out on duty anyways.

Reaching the gate of the Third Division, he turned back around toward Izuru. "You don't have to do the paperwork, if you don't want to today," he said softly.

"I know, taicho. You will inform me upon your return?" Izuru inquired.

"I always do," said Keiichi.

"True," Izuru responded, leaving off the 'taicho' for once.

"Good luck with the squad," said Keiichi, turning back around and raising his hand in farewell. He was still worried at what this rushed captain's meeting was going to be about.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:32 pm
Yoshiro was soon outside and heading on his way toward the 1st Division. In stride, Momo walked along side - upon her left arm hung her badge denoting her as the Lieutenant (not that everyone didn't know the Lieutenants anyway), it was a matter of tradition. Through many streets, they talked casually the entire way.

He couldn't help but peer over the high walls of stone and slanted tile roofing to look at the beautiful blue sky. Toward his west, he could see the Seireitei slope down a large hill saturated with orange-tiled roofed and white stucco homes and buildings. Where the great wall surrounding the city would erect should invasion occur, the boundaries of the Rukon districts could just barely be seen - faded against the horizon as masses of brownish buildings.

To his east however lay even more city and by the direct center of the circular metropolis was the great buildings belonging to 1st Division. This included the main facilities of the entire Shinigami "organization" should it be called, Sogyoku Hill - and ever looming and curiously shaped clifface surrounded by forest, and finally the courts of the Central 46.

Making their way due east, Yoshiro came across the 3rd Division's Captain - Keiichi Akimoto. He seemed to have felt their presence as he stopped and turned to them. Yoshiro gave him a slight nod and approached him along with Momo.

"It's been the first major meeting like this since... well... since before the Great Aizen War started, huh?" Yoshiro commented. "Good to see you doing well, Keiichi-san."
Nowe
Nowe

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:53 pm
Keiichi had been lost in thought, walking along towards the first division's barracks. He was wondering at what the captain's meeting would entail at this point. He realized that it was possibly a response to the recent disaster in the human world at Karakura Town. He detected reiatsu of the new captain for the fifth division, Yoshiro Mototori.

He heard the man speak, allowing it to be completely analyzed before replying in a quiet voice, "Indeed, as to you, Mototori-taicho. I believe that his meeting shall be interesting, do you not?"

Keiichi turned back towards the first barracks, starting to walk slowly so that Yoshiro could keep up and they could converse at the same time.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 pm
The Captain of 3rd Division, the replacement to the old Captain, Gin Ichimaru was Keiichi Akimoto. He reminded Yoshiro a lot of Byakuya Kuchiki-Taicho in both mannerisms and habit. Keiichi was young looking, handsome, and a fearsome fighting to behold, however he was quite different from Yoshiro. He bore a reserved personality yet profound pride and honor for his position and clan. Yoshiro, in stark contrast was more akin to Shunsui Kyoraku-Taicho, who was laid-back and down to earth - never letting anything get to him personally. In fact, it was only yesterday that Yoshiro had been out drinking with Kyoraku, being good friends.

"I think it shall. I'm almost certain this will have to do with the recent events in Karakura Town. It's hard to believe that all the citizens have been evacuated to Tokyo in the World of the Living." Yoshiro replied as they walked together.

Momo, knowing it was only polite, fell in stride behind the two - a silent denoting of her adjutant rank compared to the other two. She listened closely however to their conversation, knowing it would be spoken of anyway during this Officers Meeting. It wasn't every day that the Lieutenants were called forth either. Whatever this meeting entailed, it was bound to being quite important. In the meantime, she checked to make sure her own zanpakuto - Tobiume - was firmly at her hip, and her Lieutenant's badge snug upon her arm.

"It'd odd." Yoshiro had started, gaining an odd glance from the silent Keiichi. "I suppose we should have known this peace couldn't last - even without Aizen trying to destroy Soul Society."

Just up ahead loomed the great stairs into the central buildings that contained the 1st Division's headquarters. Far up ahead of them, Yoshiro caught a glimpse of Sajin Komamura-Taicho of 7th Division and his Lieutenant Tetsuzaemon Iba. It was hard to mistake the giant, canine-like man for another of course. Grinning, Yoshiro called out to him and gave him a wave.

"Oiii~! Sajin-san, it's been a while! Glad to see you recovered well since the events back in the World of the Living." Yoshiro commented.

"Ahh, Yoshiro-san. You seem much better since the last we met. It seems we all got out of that battle with some scars." Komamura laughed in his gravely voice. His almost luminescent yellow eyes looked down to both as he towered above most others. Looking to Keiichi, he nodded curtly and greeted him as well. "I didn't think Akimoto-Taicho and Mototori-Taicho knew each other well." Komamura commented as they made their way up the stairs.
Nowe
Nowe

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:42 pm
"It was a chance meeting, Komamura-taicho," replied Keiichi, "Furthermore, I already suspect what this meeting is about, and have a feeling that it will just confirm what I have already surmised."

They were still headed forth into the first division, seeing stragglers here and there wandering about to their duties. It was here that Byakuya Kuchiki-taicho, and his lieutenant, Renji Abarai-fukutaicho, where waiting silently. Keiichi passed the former without a word, as was their habit of not dealing directly with each other. After all, two personalities such as their own would warrant such behavior. He did, however, stop at the later. "Abarai-fukutaicho," said Keiichi, "Good to see you well again."

Although he did not fully know Renji, he considered it a polite gesture to at least take some interest in things other than his own division or house. He had known that Renji had taken some beating during the entire Aizen conflict, and was simply inquiring to it.

"Yes, Akimoto-taicho," replied Renji, "Thank you for asking."

With a slight nod to both Byakuya and Renji, Keiichi started moving off towards the meeting hall once again, Yoshiro still by his side.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:04 pm
The Meeting Hall's doors soon lay ahead of the group of Captains and Lieutenants that cluttered into the long hall. The two guards bowed low to them all, and as they neared, they opened the doors inward. Walking inside, the high vaulted room was empty but for a high chair at the absolute end - in which sat the Captain-General himself, Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto.

Lined up in two rows before Yamamoto-Soutaicho were the remaining Captains and Lieutenants that had gathered before them. Yoshiro walked over to Shunsui Kyoraku and Jushiro Ukitake - the 8th and 13th Division Captains respectfully. Grinning to Kyoraku and his former master, Jushiro - he greeted the both of them. Aside Shunsui stood his quiet Lieutenant, Nanao Ise - always carrying a book beneath her arm. Along with Jushiro stood his two 3rd Seats - Kiyone Kotetsu, and Sentaro Kotsubaki.

"Shunsui, we shall have to have a drink after this. I have a feeling the time to do so won't remain for long afterward." Yoshiro chuckled as Shunsui clapped a hand on his shoulder only barely slipping a hidden 'thumbs up' from Yamamoto.

"Jushiro-Sensei, I should come to visit the only Division once in a while. It has been busy lately, please forgive me." Yoshiro said casually.

Jushiro Ukitake, the 13th Division Captain had long been the best friend of Yoshiro. After all, Jushiro was the one who taught him everything - from zanjutsu to reiatsu control - he was indeed his teacher, and although the lessons had long since stopped between the two, Yoshiro never ceased to call him Sensei. After serving for hundreds of years as Jushiro's Lieutenant upon the death of Kaien Shiba, Yoshiro was bidden to take the mantel of 5th Division Captain. To this day, they remain as close as ever.

"Don't sweat it, Yoshiro. You're welcomed at 13th Division whenever you'd like." Jushiro answered back with a kind smile.

"Are you doing well, by the way? I know that the Aizen Conflict didn't do much to help your ailment..." Yoshiro asked, his tone changing from his happy-go-lucky usual self to a more concerned personality.

"Ahh... yes. I have been doing well actual. Not a cough for several weeks now." Jushiro responded with a small laugh.

At a look from Yamamoto, everyone fell silent quickly. Yoshiro stood alongside Jushiro with Momo to his left.
Desertback
Desertback

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:54 pm
In the hall the atmosphere felt was calm and warm with a thickness of worrying. Its been quiet in the Soul Society when Aizen was sent to prison for his heinous crimes. It was indisputable that Aizen was a soul reaper who got hungry for power to Shoichi.

The other captains where talking to one and another. Some of it was small friendly talk while others was different. Captain Kenpachi Zaraki of squad 11 was as usual and was insulting Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi of squad 12. It went back and forth like a game of tennis. To Shoicihi it was very amusing to watch the bickering to each other like school children in the yard. He looks over to his former Captain Suì-Fēng of squad 2. She was always the same always serious and never talky to anyone. Even when he was in squad 2 back in the day she was about the duty. The only time she talked was when she was insulting the idiot lieutenant Marechiyo Ōmaeda. As soon Shoicihi stop thinking about his past. The meeting was about to start and Head Captain Yamamoto was finally going to explain what this meeting is about.

The Captains Meeting

Head Captain Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto bangs his staff on the ground silenting the entire room.

Head Captain Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto "I have called this meeting ordered by Central 46 to establish the recent incidents that have been going on in the world of the living. It has seem the human world is going through a phenomenon of which the soul society has not seen before."

Captain Tōshirō Hitsugaya "Head Captain what kind of phenomenon is the human world is experiencing?"

Head Captain Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto "Hollows are increasing in Tokyo in which regular soul reapers are unable to handle. Central 46 has ordered that three captains of the Gotei 13 to volunteer to enter the human world and investigate the situation."

Captain Jūshirō Ukitake "Why are the hollows targeting more at Tokyo? Is their any other information that you can supply Head Captain"

Captain Shoichi Hayashi "Residents have been evacuated from Karakura Town and majority of them have moved into the Tokyo region. In my opinion the hollow are following the high spirit energy residents such as Ichigo Kurosaki to Tokyo. Since Tokyo's population scales in the millions....well I think you get the picture."

Captain Shoichi Hayashi stands out of line holding his sword in his left hand looking at the Head Captain.

Captain Shoichi Hayashi "I would like to volunteer for this mission" as he bows his head towards Head Captain.

Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm
The new Captain to 9th Division who replaced Kaname Tosen, was the most eager one to volunteer. His name was Shoichi Hayashi, the newest of the Captains, having only just taken the mantel for 9th Division. Nonetheless, he was a great warrior. Yoshiro hadn't known him for long however, and only really talked to him when Shoichi was in the 13th Division and Yoshiro was his Lieutenant - at least before Shoichi transferred out to the 2nd Division.

Yoshiro stepped forward from where he stood next to Jushiro and looked to the Captain-General. The old man looked to him expectantly, waiting for Yoshiro to speak.

"Yamamoto-Soutaicho, I shall volunteer as well for this mission. However, please allow my Lieutenant to follow along on this mission." Yoshiro asked.

Momo herself advanced a step and bowed low to the Captain-General, asking if she could tag alongside her Captain. Yamamoto stroked his beard, seemingly deep in thought, but in the end allowed it. Momo and Yoshiro stepped back into line.
Nowe
Nowe

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:42 pm
Unexpectedly, Keiichi Akimoto stepped forward. "Yamamoto-soutaicho, I would like to volunteer, however" he started, "Am I to assume that the limiters on the captains will be removed before heading to the real world, if these hollows are this much of a threat?"

He wanted to be absolutely certain that things would go well, and if they were limited in doing their job in any way. If in fact the hollows could not be handled by normal shinigami in that way, they would not be dispatched so easily. His worry was that even with the limiters removed, that these fights would get worse over time, as more hollows would come to enjoy the benefits of potentially thousands of victims within one city. He would not stand for nor allow anything short of their all.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:11 pm
OOC: Desert, please please please watch your grammar and spelling. After posting, just check it over to make sure it all flows well.

Also, as I said for Hysteria, the same rules apply. When posting, please make an effort to not keep repeating the speakers name before their dialogue - this isn't a play we're writing here.
Desertback
Desertback

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:59 pm
sorry about the grammer I wrote that in a truck stop in Utah.

I will do my best to post every night for now on. I just got over the altitude sickness just today. Sorry for the delay guys.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 pm
No problem at all Desert. Post when you feel up to par. =D
Desertback
Desertback

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:31 am
When the meeting was over it was declared that the three Captains that volunteered for the mission will be heading out in three days. The time delay was so that the Captains can decide who to bring along either from their squad or the other squads (with permission).

Captain Shoichi Hayashi was on top of his squads barracks looking towards to the blue sky in the soul society. He was planing on who to bring to this mission. He would need someone in the soul society that not only knew how the human world works but also know the humans who helped the Soul Society when Aizen went power hungry. "I what will happen in the human world?" saying to himself while looking towards the blue sky.

End Of Chapter 1 - Peace In The Seireitei

You can still post but the next Chapter will start either tomorrow or Saturday
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum