Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Desertback
Desertback

Blizzard at the Elite General's Palace Empty Blizzard at the Elite General's Palace

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 pm
It was a cold night in Sperare Impero. A blizzard was building up in the capitol as if Jack Frost is angry. The palace over looked the cold city and saw no activity on the streets. In the room where Darko was in looking towards the outside there was a knock on the door. "Elite General permission to enter?" said the person on the other side of the door. Darko looks over and says "Yes come in". The door was finally open by the two Elite Guards guarding Darko's office. A man wearing formal military uniform holding a document in his right hand. By the looks of his uniform it seemed the man was the messenger of Department of National Security. Darko walks towards his desk and takes a seat. His two elbows lay on the Onyx stoned desk waiting for the messenger to explain his disturbance.

"My name is Captain Fredrick Loronana of the Department of National Security and I am sorry for the disturbance but my commanding officer ordered me to come here and get your approval on the opening of the underground roads in Sperare Impero" he said nervously. Darko stands up and takes one final look out of his window. "Yes go back to your officers and tell them I am approving the use of the underground roads to all citizens. Fredrick salutes to Darko and says "Thank you Elite General". As soon Darko looked back the man was gone and the guards to Darko's office started to close the doors.

It was time for Darko to get some sleep. He walks towards his bedroom and starts to sleep. It was a cold night and it was truly a good time to sleep it off.

Last edited by Desertback on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Desertback
Desertback

Blizzard at the Elite General's Palace Empty Re: Blizzard at the Elite General's Palace

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 am
Darko spent a couple hours trying to sleep until he finally gave up. It seemed it was midnight already and the entire capitol was asleep except for Darko. He pulls up a chair to the nearest fireplace in his office. Pouring a glass of vodka and lighting a cigar is the only thing Darko can do.

The same door knocks again and a different voice calls out "Elite General Darko this is a emergency situation". The voice was recognizable it was Commander Nikoli Solvo Department of Clandestine. "Come in Nikoli" Darko said.

Nikoli walks inside with his subordinates who were wearing all black. Both of his subordinates stand by as Nikoli heads to Darko. "It must be bad for you to show up for yourself Nikoli" Darko said. Nikoli takes a seat by him and hands over a dossier to Darko. Couple minutes of reading it Darko looks over and places the dossier on the table. "Whats the legitimacy of this situation" he said seriously. "It seems our neighbors to the south are in a frenzy of leadership. I advice that my men go down their and well exterminate the threat" said Nikoli. Darko stands up from his chair and looks towards to the window that overlooked the city.

As soon he stop staring he looks over and says "No we will not interfere whats going on in Capau. I want your department watch over the issue with a close eye and make sure that none of these rebels cross into New Solaris". Nikoli stands up and starts heading toward the main door. His two subordinates salute to Dante and follow their commanding officer to the exit. Darko goes to his dresser and starts putting on his uniform. As soon he was in his uniform he leaves out of his study and orders his guards to contact all generals in the army for a emergency situation.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum