Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

The File of Harvey Clayton Empty The File of Harvey Clayton

Thu May 26, 2011 12:56 am
What is your name? Harvey Clayton

How old are you? 31

Do you have photo identification you can give us, or you prefer to give a written record of you appearance? I am tall, around 5'10' I think. I suppose I am muscular, I weigh about 150 lbs. I have short dark brown hair, have a goatee - usually lightly trimmed. My eyes are a hazel color. My usual clothing is a plaid collared shirt, jeans, a hunting jacket, and timberland working boots...
Actually, here's an old military ID I used to use...

The File of Harvey Clayton Shooter

What can you tell us about your past? I grew into a very normal life with three siblings and my parents. I got through high school but dropped out of normal life after graduation - not knowing what to do with my life. I ended up joining the military after becoming rather estranged with my family, and served for four years as a sniper. I attained the rank of PFC before being discharged after getting wounded by a mortar round that went off by my position. After leaving the military, I led a rather reclusive life in the woods of northern Montana, becoming a lumberjack and hunter by trade. I lived alone aside from a bloodhound I named "Jax". I died alone in my cabin after 31 years.

According to your file, how did you die? At age 31, I died in the winter after falling through the ice in the wilderness. I managed to escape the water, but died of hypothermia soon afterward since I had lost the kindling to make a fire.

Last edited by BleachKing on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Chef
Chef
Admin

The File of Harvey Clayton Empty Re: The File of Harvey Clayton

Thu May 26, 2011 1:05 am
[REGISTRATION COMPLETE]

You are now an accepted member of the Resurrection Program. Please proceed through these doors for the mandatory mind wipe.

Have a nice day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum