Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

Suggestions, Anyone? Empty Suggestions, Anyone?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:52 am
Is there anything you would like to see in this installment of Nocturnal Bane? Any cool legends or monsters you want us to look into? If so, please do post them here and I shall consider possibly using them somewhere in our game!
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Suggestions, Anyone? Empty Re: Suggestions, Anyone?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:58 am
I'd just like the plot to run a bit smoother, and for people to be as interested in the game as we were before you had me store it. XD
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 am
I'll try to have more of a plot to follow. In the last one we didn't really have a structured plot, other than going after some sort of monster and defeating it. Now I'll try to spice things up! Mwahahahahahahaha...

And yes, I hope that interest is restored as well, Bleach. XD Now it should be TONS better if I do it right.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:18 pm
This is more or less an announcement to all players in NB. It is something I believe this game need a lot more of, and in the end, it will make the game that much better of an experience. I have discussed this with Chef himself, and he agrees:

We need more -->

"More interaction between players... the old one seemed to lack such a thing. Players seemed to be one their own and we didn't really function as a team-like unit... So, as the GM, mention other characters and stuff, for instance, like in Wyrm (game on RPGF)."
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:31 pm
Indeed we have discussed this, as it is a very important subject for the game. I will be doing my best to try and make this game more interactive than it was before.

This will not only my job, however. The players are just as integral to this. So, as a team, let's work together and have a great time with.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum