Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

With This News Developed Should The US & South Korea attack North Korea

0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 0

Poll closed
Desertback
Desertback

War With DPRK Part II Empty War With DPRK Part II

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:23 am
Alright I have been gone for some period and when I heard about the North bombing the South. I started to read about it and was surprised of what I had found. Wiki Leaks revealed documents and secret conversations that China has finally given up North Korea and wants to end this.

• South Korea's vice-foreign minister said he was told by two named senior Chinese officials that they believed Korea should be reunified under Seoul's control, and that this view was gaining ground with the leadership in Beijing

• China's vice-foreign minister told US officials that Pyongyang was behaving like a "spoiled child" to get Washington's attention in April 2009 by carrying out missile tests.

• A Chinese ambassador warned that North Korean nuclear activity was "a threat to the whole world's security"

Now since this news revealed that China will no longer be a threat. Under these circumstance should we end North Korea.

Canterbury

War With DPRK Part II Empty Re: War With DPRK Part II

Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:26 am
I would say no, mainly because there is absolute no way to prevent North Korea from leveling Seoul and a handful of other cities from massive artillery strikes. When backed against a wall, North Korea may very well go berserk and try to destroy as much of South Korea as possible before they collapse. I don't doubt that Japan/South Korea alone can defeat North Korea in a conventional war (with or without China's under-the-table support), but it's not worth putting their citizens at risk.

What I would think is ideal is if we stopped sending food/aid to North Korea. Cut them off and let them collapse. The sooner their population realizes that their propaganda fed country is really a piece of crap, they'll ease the transition of a unified Korea much easier. An allied force wouldn't been seen as invaders charging in and blowing stuff up but rather the guys that are cleaning their mess. Note; there's always the fair chance that an internal collapse will still set off the North Korean heads into a crazed state (while armed with possible nuclear weaponry..).

On a side note, North Korea to China has always been like a trouble-making 2nd cousin. China is obligated to stick with their family, no matter how retarded their cousin is. That was in a time when China needed allies and North Korea was there by geographical convenience. China now is kind of an economic powerhouse and is obvious ready to move away from the communist scene. They were never really going to risk their economy for a losing war by aiding North Korea anyways.

And if NK even so scratches anyone from T-ara, I will fly over there and terminate them all. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Updated 1 year later:

DESTROY

Last edited by Canterbury on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:12 am
Canterbury's take pretty much mirrors mine here, so there's not really much I can add to this. ^.^
Killamanhunter
Killamanhunter

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm
I say we and the other major players in the world should pull up a chair and see the next Korean war.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum