Interesting and Random Crap

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Interesting and Random Crap

Post by the jack of clubs on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Hello, gentlemen! I gotta say it is quite the sight to see this thread continue after so many years. Turns out I still get email notifications when someone replies on here.  Smile  It sounds like things are going super well for you  guys which is great to hear. Good luck on your job search Dom! and Bleach, congratulations on landing your dream job! I have a few friends who do graphic design related things as well so I've heard just how hard it can be to find a good position like that.
As for me it seems that school is going to take longer than I had originally planned. If everything goes well i will be looking at graduating in the summer of 2018. I'm still doing animation stuff and i've been having a lot of fun with 3D modeling and whatnot as of late. Soon enough I will begin my own trek to finding a job in my field. I'm not really sure where it will take me, but there are some small local animation studios here in Minneapolis. Other than that not much else is new on this end, as most of life has been nothing but school work.
I'm looking forward to hearing form you guys again soon! Take care
the jack of clubs
Attainer
Attainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maikuolan on Sat May 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Would be kind of cool to try starting something up again. Has been quite a while for me, anywhere.
Maikuolan
Teacher
Teacher

View user profile https://github.com/Maikuolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze_X on Sat May 27, 2017 12:17 pm

BleachKing here (renamed to Kami lol) It's always a welcomed sight to see members return here every once and a while. It sorta validates my push to just keep the site online, even if it isn't as active as it's heyday in 2009.

Jack, I'm sure you'll find something great once you're finished with school! Animation and 3D modeling is fun for sure, and I'm certain it can be a bit of a challenge if you aren't considering all your options for work, but if you have the talent, employers will always go after you. Good luck, man!

In terms of this site, it appears to be the last of a generation of RP forum-going. I've decided to start doing some light overhauls to the site, improve its functionality, and such. With RPGF having finally closed its doors, after so long, I want our members to be aware that should they want to find a place where the doors are open for any sort of creative pursuits, LS is here for that.
Kamikaze_X
Overseers
Overseers

View user profile http://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maikuolan on Mon May 29, 2017 12:48 pm

Sounds good. :-)
Maikuolan
Teacher
Teacher

View user profile https://github.com/Maikuolan